The Museum of Military History offers an arrangement of services pertaining to the needs of our guests. Below is a sample list of the facilities and services that the museum offers.
● FREE complimentary parking is made available to all cars, trucks, and motorcycles. However, all groups with tour buses MUST call ahead of time for parking availability.
● The Museum is ADA complaint.
● All entrances and public areas of the museum are wheelchair accessible.
● Complimentary wheelchairs are available in the museum's lobby.
● FREE use of museum walkers and wheelchairs (limited availability).
● Rest stops for sitting are located around various exhibits in the museum.
● Audio & Visual display exhibits.
● All REGISTERED Service animals are welcome.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Museum by phone at 407-507-3894 and a staff member will assist you.